LaTangela

LaTangela
CLICK MY PIC AND CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Something Special happened today...

Hey guys.  so let me tell you about my day...something special happened so I thought that I would write about it.  I am working diligently on my new fashion line "MILITARY BRAT".  It's been a little hectic.  My mother and I are wanting to be very hands on with everything and we have been hand picking all of the fabrics and accessories.  I have had the hardest time finding fabrics that will compliment most women's bodies..big or small...curvy or not...I have found that to be easier said than done. Not to mention finding the right accessories for each piece.  I notice bad buttons on a garment a mile away, so I am very picky.  Plus, we know what we want and how we want each piece presented in the line. 
Anyhow, it all began to be a bit much so I had to step back.  Don't misunderstand though...I was not beginnning to doubt myself or anything...I just had to step back and believe in my dreams again. I am not lying guys... all of a sudden I began to feel a little less frustrated and simply started to relax... I let go and let God.  Even though we have major deadlines to meet I was not gonna let that get the best of me.  Then I'll end up rushing to get a finished product that I probably wouldn't have been satisfied with.  Once I relaxed with God he laid it on my heart to go a certain side of town and I would find exactly what I needed... including my lead seamstress, which I was in terrible need of as well! I LISTENED AND OBEYED and I found everything   I needed today, including FAITH.... God is good! Just make one step and he'll make the rest! WE DON'T KNOW HOW BLESSED WE ARE!

PLEASE DONATE TO THE PEOPLE IN HAITI.  SEND THEM YOUR PRAYERS AS WELL, THEY NEED THOSE THE MOST!  MY FAMILY AND I ARE DOING ALL THAT WE CAN TO HELP RELIEVE THEM. IF WE ALL JOIN TOGETHER AND DO WHAT WE CAN ...GOD WILL DO THE REST!
MY LOVE GOES OUT TO THE PEOPLE OF HAITI!

No comments:

Post a Comment