LaTangela

LaTangela
CLICK MY PIC AND CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Who's LaTangela Newsome? Youtube Channel

Starting in March I will be featuring weekly episodes on my very own Youtube Channel.  Each week I will give you an inside look on my life as I re-emerge on the scene!  I have began production on my debut solo album and I have been busy with my mom building our production company as well. We are working on my new clothing line "Military Brat" and pitching numerous ideas for film and television to networks. 
Yeah we are truly trying to get it in 2010...and we will with God's help!  My mother and I have always been a team from the very start of my career.  She is the reason I made it in the first place and together we will go beyond places we have ever been.  The best part...You get to watch!  Coming in March.  Stay Linked for sneak peaks!!!!
www.youtube.com/latangelanewsome
www.digstation.com/latangelan

No comments:

Post a Comment